Monday, April 16, 2012

re.start.

I've been gone for so long, coming back has been twice as hard. I have a million things I could write, but honestly, I'm not so sure how to put into words the things that I'm feeling or thinking.


I've struggled with the "healthy" aspect of things. I don't eat as much junk, I guess. But lately, I've struggled with eating much at all.  


I feel anxious, most days. On edge, as though, at any second, a ticking bomb could go off.


I'm happy, but sometimes I wonder, worry, if it's enough. 
Am I enough?


The self confidence is lacking.
& there comes the truth. 


Luckily, I can start over. Fresh. Clean.


So here I am. Brushing all the bad, the down, the lacking away. Because no matter how many times I have to start over, I'm doing it.


Tomorrow's goal? More water. Simple enough, yes?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. :) You can do it! I'm here to help provide the confidence that you will find again. :) Do you have a number in mind for your water goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back darling. We missed you!! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are amazing! I've been meaning to text you and see how its going, but I remember around 2am & only I'm ready to receive conversation in the middle of the night haha.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete